HOW TO APPLY
- Prospectus and Application form for admission test will be available on cash payment of Rs 250/- from college office Industrial Area, Gaya or our City office – 83, Ashok Nagar, Gaya or by post on payment of Rs. 350/- through duly crossed Demand Draft.
- It is also available on our college website www.bitgaya.org
- NOTE: Read the instructions carefully before filling up your application form.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
The application form must be enclosed along with the following :->
- Application obtained from college counter or by post filled in with the requisite information along with DD of Rs 550/- (Rupees Five Hundred Fifty only) in favour of “College Name” payable at Gaya must be submitted to city office on or before last date of submission form.
- The candidates who have downloaded the application form from the college website must submit their application form duly filled with a DD of Rs. 750/- on or before last date of submission of application.
- Instead of DD you can pay Application Fee in Cash also at City office counter.
- All the payment should be made in favour of Buddha Institute of Technology payable at Gaya.
- Last date for submission will be notified on college notice board or through daily news paper at appropriate time.
- Self attested photocopy of Educational Certificate, Marks Sheet, S.L.C/C.L.C. & Caste/ Category certificate.
- Self attested Photocopy of date of birth certificate.
- Photocopy of Character Certificate from the head of the School/College last attended.
- Four copies of passport size colour photographs.
- Two self addressed duly stamped ( worth Rs.30/- each) envelopes of size 30cm x 25cm.
- The duration of examination test shall be of two hours comprising of the subject Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.
- Students will get admission on the basis of their performance in entrance test along with group discussion & personal interview or through the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (For Polytechnic).
- 50% selection for admission will be made by the management through proper Entrance test and 50% selection will be done through the BCECEB, Patna (Bihar).
- After written Examination, selected candidates will be called for general Counselling and Interview. Students should bring all the original documents for verification along with them at the time of interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in written test as well as in interview.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Candidate will have to produce all original Marks-Sheets, Certificate and testimonials at the time of counselling .
- Admission of any candidate is provisional and may be cancelled if any discrepancy is detected or the candidate fail to comply with the rules & regulations, and other conditions as laid down by the College.
- Admission even after confirmation may be cancelled in case the students fail to attend 80% classes & show satisfactory progress in their review monthly studies.
- In case a candidate fails to report on the due date with the required documents and fee for the admission, he/she will forfeit his/her claim for admission and the seat so render vacant will be allotted to other candidate.
- Rule of eligibility are followed strictly. The College reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Those students who will get 75% in entrance test will be eligible to get merit scholarship as per norms.
- If required, students can avail the facility of INTEREST FREE EDUCATIONAL LOAN from commercial banks with the help of institution.