Eligibility & Registration
- Final year students seeking employment should register themselves for campus placements through their respective Departments.
- Placement Registration is for ONE ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
- Campus recruitment is meant for final year students of B.Tech (And pass out students whenever an opportunity comes through).
- Students should prepare their resume with correct information, specifying their achievements, Projects and anything which will show the best skills of the students.
- Notices of the Pre-Placement Talks (PPT) by the respective companies will be issued on the Placement Notice Board. Students should occupy the venue 15-mintues before the scheduled start of the PPT by the Company.
- Eligible students must attend the Pre-Placement Talks (PPT) without fail.
- Attendance will be taken and only those students who have attended PPT will be allowed to sit for the recruitment process of the company.
- Students must clarify queries/doubts if any related to package, job profile, place of work; bond details etc with the HR officials of the Company during Pre-Placement Talks (PPT) only.
- Students need to check Announcements/Notices/ updated information/shortlisted names etc. displayed on the notice boards of Placement Office/Department Notice Boards.
- Failure to see the notice board / emails will not be accepted as an excuse for not participating in any event.
- Students not meeting the eligibility criteria mandatorily asked by the company, would not be allowed to sit for the recruitment process.
Students are advised to be dressed in Formals for every Recruitment Drive and should must carry a Folder comprising of :
- Multiple copies of Resume.
- Passport size colored Photographs.
- Photocopy of all the Certificates (10th , 12th , Graduation Mark sheets and certificates etc).
- College ID card.
- Govt. ID & Address Proof (viz; Driving License, Passport, Pan card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc).
Attendance & Punctuality
- Students are not allowed to come late during the placement process.
- Any student, having attendance less than 80 % in the Training Classes will not be allowed to participate in the Placement process.
- Students should maintain discipline and must show decent behavior during the placement process.
- Any student found violating the rules and regulations set by the company would be restricted from the placements for the whole academic year and Institute can take action for it.
- Students found cheating or misbehaving in the any of the selection process will be disqualified from the placements for the whole academic year.
- Direct Interaction with the Company is strictly not allowed.
Each student is eligible for only one job offer*
- If a student receives more than one offer letter , the student is bound to accept the job offer whose results are declared earlier.
- Every student who is selected by a company is out of placement thereafter i.e. deregistered from the placement office.
- If a student has been recruited by a company, the concerned student will not be allowed to appear for any other interview conducted by the respective company. However, placed students may be considered to sit for other drives on a visit of Companies offering higher package.
- Offers received from companies must be collected from T & P (Training and Placement)Department/ Company as per timings in notice.
- In case offers are received directly to the student from the company, the same must be intimated to the Placement office.
Note* For all matters not covered above, the Management of the Institute will take appropriate decisions from time to time and case to case.